Thanks for visiting!
At Diane's Signature Home Staging, our goal is to assist homeowners and Real Estate Professionals by creating an emotional appeal for a potential buyer. We can help you remodeling your home: finding/procuring suitable contractors and also landscaping your yard for a great curb appeal look.
We offer Consultation, lived -in stagings, vacant stagings and also stagings for retail stores (furniture stores).
We will also help you with repairs, updates, renovations for staging with quality trades people at fare rates (plumbers, tilers, electricians, painters, flooring, cabinetry and more).
Consultation will involve giving advice on the design, repair, paint and renovations of your entire property (inside out) which also includes:
- Curb appeal enhancement
- Organizing and storage, eliminating clutter, and/or referral to a professional organizer
- Room make-overs using your furniture and decorative accessories.
- Furniture rental
- Repairs such as painting, plumbing, fixtures, lighting, flooring, window treatments and landscaping.
We at "DSHS" are committed to sell your property for the highest dollar amount in a short period of time.
Here is my complete list of services we can help you with all of your Staging, Designing and Renovation needs;
- Staging Consultations (room to room)
- Home staging
- Renovation/Repair Advice
- Renovation/Repair Trades Contracting
It's a Facts!
- Sell faster
- Sell for more money
- Show better in photos and marketing promotions
- Attract more buyers, and more offers
- Eliminate buyers chipping away at the ’asking price’
Let's discuss ideas! Your consultation is just a phone call away.
Our first staging with CSP course
My acquaintances and I staging this home "my first staging" and learned a great deal from the course at Certified Staging Professionals.
Consultation from $250 to $500 depending on the square-footage of your home.
Check out my price list under "Services" tab.